► Sports Marketing
Rugby Football League-National Governing Body
Recruitment and screening process for volunteers:
Enhanced CRB Check
CRB required: yes
Description of role:
To assist Rugby Football League staff in the delivery of Rugby League throughout the North East; with a focus on marketing specific elements of the business.
• Assist the Regional Development Officer with promoting/marketing the ‘Play Touch’ brand.
• Assist the Regional League for All Officer in collecting and analyzing data from ‘Play Touch’ sessions.
• Assist RFL staff with the preparation and implementation of ‘Play Touch’ Competitive Leagues.
• Assist RFL staff to promote/market the North East Open Age Launch Event in conjunction with Gateshead Thunder.
• Adhere to the RFL Child Protection Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
• Assist RFL staff to achieve North East objectives and outcomes
• Assist Professional Club with Community initiatives
Knowledge and Experience
• Previous Marketing Knowledge
• Good understanding of the Sports Industry
• Basic knowledge of Rugby Football League
• Understanding of the RFL ‘Play Touch’ brand
Skills and Behaviours
• Desirable to hold a CRB
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Organisation Skills
• Excellent Team Work
• Ability to work alone and show initiative
• Ability to engage participants and gather relevant information