How to Nominate
To nominate yourself, a friend or a group for an award you need to complete a nomination form. To complete the nomination you will need to answer three questions:
1. What have they done?
2. What impact has this had?
3. Sum up your nomination in 50 words or fewer.
To give yourself or the person you are nominating the best chance of winning, it is important that you go into plenty of detail when answering each of the three questions. Examples of comments written about some of last year’s winners can be found by clicking the box on the right.
• Go into enough depth – remember the judges may not be familiar with your project, so we rely on you to tell us everything and really showcase it!
• Don’t be modest – sell yourself! Represent all your key achievements, don’t be afraid to show how proud you are. Think of it as interview practice!
• Demonstrate clear links to the award title and criteria
• If you are nominating someone else, consider asking others (or the person themselves) for their input to make sure you’ve covered everything they do.
• Please don’t write a really brief entry – 3 lines is unlikely to tell us enough to get the person shortlisted. Do them (or yourself) a favour, really put the effort in to shouting about your success!
Nominations for the Celebrating Success Awards 2018 are now closed.