Monday 10 May 2021 at 6pm - 7pm
Spanish activity - Paella cook along!
Please log in to buy tickets.
Join us for a virtual activity like you've never experienced before - a live cook along where you can learn Spanish at the same time!
This activity will follow Izzy's 3-week learn Spanish course (although you don't have to have attended these to come along!). As you make your delicious authentic Spanish Paella - you will learn Spanish and get to practice the phrases you've learnt!
Ingredients for the Paella:
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp each hot smoked paprika and dried thyme
- 150g paella or risotto rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp dry sherry or white wine (optional)
- 200g chopped tomatoes (with garlic or 1 clove garlic)
- 450ml chicken/ veg stock
- 200g frozen seafood mix / vegetarian alternative
- optional for serving:
- 1/2 lemon (1/2 juiced and 1/2 cut into wedges)
- Small handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
This is a free activity and please click 'buy ticket £0' below to book your place - once booked we will email you the zoom meeting instructions!
Finishes at 19:00