Brief Description of Society Activities
The Newcastle Society for Anaesthetics and Critical Care (NSACC) aims to promote the interests of these exciting specialties amongst students. The Society offers its members:
- Advice and information regarding careers in Anaesthetics and Critical Care Medicine.
- The opportunity to meet trainees and consultants within the specialties through education and training activities, networking events and speaker evenings.
- The opportunity to learn and develop clinical skills associated with the specialties, such as airway management, central venous access with ultrasound guidance and cannulation. - Assistance in the organisation of clinical experience.
- The opportunity to participate in regional and national events associated with Anaesthetics and Critical Care.
- The opportunity to meet likeminded students and participate in social events.
WIll vary throughout the year and with each event.
Society Contact Details
President Ben White
You need to be a member to claim expenses against this Society.