Brief Description of Society Activities
The Newcastle Society for Anaesthetics and Critical Care (NSACC) aims to promote the interests of these exciting specialties amongst students.
The Society offers its members:
- Advice and information regarding careers in Anaesthetics and Critical Care Medicine.
- The opportunity to meet trainees and consultants within the specialties through education and training activities, networking events and speaker evenings.
- The opportunity to learn and develop clinical skills associated with the specialties, such as airway management, central venous access with ultrasound guidance and cannulation.
- Assistance in the organisation of clinical experience.
- The opportunity to participate in regional and national events associated with Anaesthetics and Critical Care.
- The opportunity to meet like minded students and participate in social events.
Meeting Days, Times and Venues
Events running throughout the academic year will be advertised in advance through our mailing list and Facebook page. We aim to provide a minimum of two academic events and one social event per term.
NUSU Societies Fair 2021
Please find below our Zoom link for the NUSU Societies Fair on Sunday 19th September, 10 AM - 4 PM.
Topic: Anaesthetics and Critical Care Soceity - NUSU Societies Fair
Time: Sep 19, 2021 10:00 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 2924 9035
Society Contact Details
Secretary - Jack Filan
Haris Nadeem Bashir