Your chance to nominate yourself in the SU Elections.
Brief Description of Society Activities
The Newcastle Society for Anaesthetics and Critical Care (NSACC) aims to promote the interests of these exciting specialties amongst students. The Society offers its members:
- Advice and information regarding careers in Anaesthetics and Critical Care Medicine.
- The opportunity to meet trainees and consultants within the specialties through education and training activities, networking events and speaker evenings.
- The opportunity to learn and develop clinical skills associated with the specialties, such as airway management, central venous access with ultrasound guidance and cannulation. - Assistance in the organisation of clinical experience.
- The opportunity to participate in regional and national events associated with Anaesthetics and Critical Care.
- The opportunity to meet likeminded students and participate in social events.
WIll vary throughout the year and with each event.
Society Contact Details
President Ben White
You need to be a member to claim expenses against this Society.
Get in contact with your current Activities Officer
Fun activities at a discounted price.