Campus League Badminton
Campus Leagues Badminton sessions, aimed at keeping your costs down, whilst creating a fun, social & competitive offer that allows all to play at the level you choose.
- Weekly Social Play to Competitive Divisions.
- All fixtures made on the day, simply play when you can.
- Opportunities to play singles and mixed doubles.
- Equipment provided or bring what you own.
- Further volunteer opportunities through NUSU Sports Ambassador scheme.
Fixtures allocated on the day, simply purchase a termly membership to get involved in the sessions that suit you.
Types of Leagues
- Mixed League: Meeting every Saturday (during term time) at the University Sport & fitness Centre, Univeristy Sports Centre (NE1 7RU) between 7-9pm. Getting involved is very simple; Purchase your termly membership and turn up to the next session you can make. No need to book, just attend the sessions that you can & our Sports Ambassadors will be ready to welcome you.
Term 3 Membership
Due to the current suspension in activities due to the Covid-19 closures, the campus leagues are not currently running. When we receive any updated advice on when activities and the campus leagues can resume will update this page accordingly.