Brief Description of Club Activities
NURFC has 5 competitive rugby union teams that compete in BUCS competitions throughout the season.
Meeting Days, Times and Venue
Training is twice a week on Monday and Friday evenings. Matches are played on a Wednesday afternoon.
By purchasing the membership to this club you agree to the Club Code of Conduct
Newcastle University Rugby Football Club Code of Conduct
· Abide by all University rules and regulations.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
· Do not tolerate coercive, abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
· Conduct club responsibilities with due care, competence and diligence.
· Ensure no antisocial behaviour occurs within the club.
· Act within the rules and spirit of your sport.
· Promote fair play.
· Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviours and skills.
· Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of the sport.
· Treat each person as an individual.
· Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport and in the wider community.
· Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
· Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
· Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions, especially within the community.
· Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
· Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
· Agree to never bring the reputation of the University into Disrepute.
Club Captain: Jack Starkey
Secretary: Tom Brogden