Brief Description of Club Activities
An inclusive, high performance Rugby Club. Comprising five teams who train three times weekly and play once weekly.
Activities within the club include: fully coached gym sessions, fully coached high level training, social activities and competitive BUCS fixtures.
Meeting Days, Times and Venue
Trials: Thursday September 27th
Pre Season starts 28th August, please contact us for more information
Monday Training: Gym Sessions 7am-9am at Newcastle University Sports Centre 1st/2nd Team 6pm-7.30pm, 3rd/4th Team 7.30pm-9pm at Longbenton Training Ground.
Tuesday Team Run: 1st/2nd Team 6pm-7pm at Longbenton Training Ground
Wednesday: Competitive fixtures at various locations and times in Newcastle and the UK
Friday Training: Gym sessions 7am-9am at Newcastle University Sports Centre All Teams 5pm-7pm Longbenton Training Ground.
By purchasing the membership to this club you agree to the Club Code of Conduct
Newcastle University Rugby Football Club Code of Conduct
· Abide by all University rules and regulations.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
· Do not tolerate coercive, abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
· Conduct club responsibilities with due care, competence and diligence.
· Ensure no antisocial behaviour occurs within the club.
· Act within the rules and spirit of your sport.
· Promote fair play.
· Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviours and skills.
· Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of the sport.
· Treat each person as an individual.
· Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport and in the wider community.
· Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
· Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
· Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions, especially within the community.
· Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
· Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
· Agree to never bring the reputation of the University into Disrepute.
Club Captain: Eddie Goss