Brief Description of Club Activities
Meeting Days, Times and Venue
By purchasing the membership to this club you agree to the Club Code of Conduct
Newcastle University Rugby Football Club Code of Conduct
· Abide by all University rules and regulations.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment.
· Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment.
· Do not tolerate coercive, abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
· Conduct club responsibilities with due care, competence and diligence.
· Ensure no antisocial behaviour occurs within the club.
· Act within the rules and spirit of your sport.
· Promote fair play.
· Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviours and skills.
· Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of the sport.
· Treat each person as an individual.
· Show respect and courtesy to all involved with the sport and in the wider community.
· Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion.
· Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators.
· Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions, especially within the community.
· Display responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and other drugs.
· Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
· Agree to never bring the reputation of the University into Disrepute.