The Activities Officer is responsible for the management and development NUSU sports clubs,
societies and volunteering initiatives. As NUSU activities officer you will be able to organize
events like Fresher’s and arrivals week. You will be the lead officer for all sports clubs and
societies on campus. You should aim to establish stronger connection between students and
NUSU, by encouraging societies to play a more active role in the Union’s democratic processes.
What’s in it for you?
- Networking opportunities with staff, students and academics locally and nationally.
- Development of transferable skills leading to excellent career prospects.
- Working on behalf of students on projects that you are passionate about.
- Opportunities to influence and manage positive and exciting change.
- The ability to set the strategic direction of NUSU.