What’s On This Week
Stressed Out Students will be running all week, giving you some much needed support over your exams! Some of the highlights are mentioned below, with full details available on the website!
You can also enjoy 20% off ALL drinks in Luthers Bar for our January sale, as well as 20% off all hot drinks at Starbucks in The Hub on the top floor!
Monday 22nd January
- Stressed Out Students - Pilates (5-6pm)
Find out more.
Wednesday 24th January
- SOS Week Cinema trip - The Post (12pm, meet outside NUSU)
Need a break from exams and revision? Join us for a trip to the cinema to see the brand new THE POST. Find out more
- SOS Week Yoga Class (4pm, Sports Centre)
?SOS are offering a FREE Yoga Class. Find out more.
Thursday 25th January
- Skinny Living @ Coffee House Sessions (12pm, Luther’s Bar, NUSU)
?The Coffee House Sessions returns with The Tailormade live and free in Luthers Bar 12pm-2pm Find out more.
- NUFS Fashion Show Model Castings (5pm - 8pm, Alnwick Rooms, NUSU)
Fancy yourself as model? Newcastle University Fashion Society are hosting their first annual fashion show. Head down to their casting session to try your luck. Find out more.
- SOS Spinning Class (5:15pm, Sports Centre)
Stressed out Students are offering you a FREE Spinning Class to help calm you during revision. Find out more.
- University Challenged Quiz Night (8pm – 11pm, Luthers Bar, NUSU)
?Join us as the Quiz returns with a brand new host and a brand new format with the same great £1 per person entry and winner takes all jackpot!
Friday 26th January
- CarnUVAL Clubnight (10pm – 3am, Venue, NUSU)
?Join us for the end of exams with Afishal and Made In Chelsea Star Alex Mytton for a huge UV style take over of the SU. Tickets available in advance for only £3 from bit.ly/CARNUVAL
Find out more about our upcoming gigs and events here!
Saturday 27th January
- The Big Questions Live Broadcast (9am, TBC)
?BBC's flagship live religious, ethical and moral debate programme is filming in Newcastle this weekend and we would like to invite you to volunteer with us. Find out more.
- SOS Hot Pod Yoga (12pm, Jesmond Tennis Club)
SOS are offering you a FREE Hot Pod Yoga Class, if you wish to book onto the class. Find out more.