Stressed Out Students is back!
We know that for a lot of you the next few weeks and even months will come with a fair amount of stress and pressure due to exams and other deadlines. This is why we’re running our Stressed Out Students campaign to help with your revision and to relieve stress.
To get you started, we’ve created a handy study planner that also lists all of the events we have arranged to help you treat yourself throughout this stressful time period. We urge you to print it out, fill it in and stick it up on your wall. There will be hard copies available around campus from Monday 15th January so look out for them across campus and the Students’ Union Building. We will also be making them available at ‘resource points’ in the libraries.
This year we have more activities to help battle your stress, including massages, henna, and table tennis, and SPORTS CLASSES.
To sign up for any of the following FREE sport classes, please email your interest to email@example.com
- Monday 15th- Pilates 5pm-6pm
- Wednesday 17th- Yoga 4.30pm-6pm
- Thursday 18th- Spinning Class 5.15pm-6.15pm
- Saturday 20th- Spinning Class 11.15-12.15
- Monday 22nd- Pilates 5pm-6pm
- Wednesday 24th- Yoga 4.30pm-6pm
- Thursday 25th- Spinning Class 5.15pm-6.15pm
- Saturday 27th- Spinning Class 11.15-12pm
- Saturday 27th- Hot Pod Yoga (Jesmond Tennis Club)- 12pm-1pm
As well as fitness classes, Give it a Go have organised cinema trips for ONLY £2.50, to Tyneside Cinema to view The Darkest Hour! Book you space now, and bring a long your mates!
I would just like to wish you all the best over Christmas and the best of luck in preparing for your exams and deadlines. Make sure you have a look at the exam survival guide we have been putting together and see how it can help you.
Welfare and Equality Officer 2017/18