A new amazing paid opportunity has become available for a student through the Virgin Money Foundation. The young change makers fellowship programme is for anyone aged 18-25 who are passionate about making a change. The fellowship programme supports any idea around social change and will enable the young person bring their idea to a reality
What the young person will receive:
- Get a grant of up to £10,000, paid monthly over a period of six months. This will give you the time to develop and launch your idea.
- Get a travel bursary to cover the cost of up to four weeks travel to research other community driven projects like yours. This can be in the UK or abroad.
- Access a supportive peer group of exceptional young people committed to creating change.
- Have a mentor to help you develop as a leader.
- Meet social entrepreneurs who’ve created successful initiatives that drive change.
- Be introduced to other organisations who can help you after you’ve completed this programme.
- Help us to choose the next group of young people to join this programme.
Applications are now live and can be made on the website https://virginmoneyfoundation.org.uk/grants-programme/young-change-makers-fellowship-programme/
For more info please email: Rochelle Artus on email@example.com