GoodGym are a community of runners that combine getting fit with doing good. They stop off on their runs to do physical tasks for community organisations and to support isolated older people with social visits and one-off tasks they can't do on their own
Make a difference
As a GoodGym Student Brand Ambassador, you'll be empowered to develop and deliver marketing plans to engage with fellow university students in the most relevant way, thanks to your local knowledge.
Increase awareness of GoodGym
The goal of the Student Brand Ambassador program is to reach new people, excite university students, increase awareness of GoodGym and manage the GoodGym brand at your campus.
Use your passion for sport/volunteering
They are looking for energetic, adventurous and passionate brand representatives to join the growing GoodGym community and student brand ambassador programme.
Gain professional experience
If you're interested in marketing, sport or charities and keen to gain valuable professional experience then this is the perfect opportunity. You will have a huge impact in shaping GoodGym's future and make a massive contribution to helping communities and older people in your area.
Promoting GoodGym across your university by:
- Linking with existing university sports clubs/societies and NUSU Go Volunteer
- Encouraging students to attend GoodGym sessions
- Sharing the benefits of GoodGym with students
- Inviting students via email and/or social media
- Responding to questions about GoodGym
Skills / Experience
- Enthusiastic about GoodGym, physical activity or volunteering
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Honest and reliable
- Current university student
Days / Hours
Completely flexible around you
Can be offered
Running coaching qualifications available
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We at NUSU Go Volunteer already have a very good relationship with GoodGym Newcastle so this should give you a head start.