?Connected Voice are an organisation that has been supporting the voluntary sector and communities of Tyneside since 1929. In their 90-year history they have helped to establish well-known charities that are still thriving today.
They aim to;
- provide free advice and support to people and organisations to help them make a positive difference, as well as ethical accountancy that directly funds their charitable work.
- campaign for health equality and represent their charity, social enterprise and voluntary community nationally, regionally and locally.
- connect people through events and networks, and give people the skills they need to advocate for themselves or turn their ideas into a successful
- work effectively and accountably to inspire positive and lasting change throughout the local community.
In advance of their AGM on 21 April, they're looking to recruit new trustees and are particularly keen to receive applications from current students or recent graduates who have experience/ knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Organisations supporting people with a disability, or lived experience of disability
- Grassroots VCSE organisations
- VCSE organisations in Gateshead
- Climate emergency
For more information please visit https://www.connectedvoice.org.uk/jobs/connected-voice-trustees and if you have any questions regarding the role please get in touch with Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org