Changing Stories is a new widening participation project which is aiming to diversify the information that young people hear about progressing to university.
We’re creating a collection of stories from current Newcastle University students about their journey to higher education which will be shared with young people in the North East.
What can you do;
- Tell us your Changing Story! These stories can be told in any way that you would like; vlog, a blog post, a podcast or a comic strip
- Tell others to get involved
- Promote the idea in your department, on social media, through the Students’ Union
- Help us shape how the final portal will look – work with us in a research capacity
- Volunteer to work as a mentor
Contact Phil email@example.com for more information