We are Europe's first student-run microbrewery and are situated within Newcastle University's grounds, we focus on providing a sustainable method towards small scale brewing.
We currently are selling at local bars and Newcastle University's own Luther's Bar. We also run our own tap events around the university and serve at other organisation's events.
Set up as a NUSU society, we connect people from all areas of the university who are interested in brewing, to help support our business from the brand design to helping out on brew days. We also host social events once a month to give members a taste of some of our new beers.
We are looking for someone to join our committee and to lead on the creative design of Stu Brew.
- Design pump and keg badges for new beers / ciders / collaborations.
- Design can and bottle labels for new products / collaborations.
- Design and produce posters for Stu Brew events and organise the distribution of these around campus and the upload onto digital screens.
- Design marketing and branding materials i.e. business cards and merchandise.
- Maintain consistent branding and quality by using vector-based graphics in Adobe Illustrator.
- Maintain consistent branding by using shapes and colour schemes from the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Competency in both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Studying and present in Newcastle for the full academic year of 2019/20.
- Becoming a society member of Stu Brew in both this academic year and 2019/20.
- Maintaining and designing the Stu Brew website content.
Please send all enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org