Academic Rep Certificates

Get your certificates now

If you would like to receive a certificate to show that you have engaged with your student rep role (Course Rep, Student Chair or Student Secretary), you just need to send in your completed attendance record. To send you can either scan a copy and email to or drop it off at main reception of the Union, letting them know it is for George Watkins. Aletrnatively you can send copies of the minutes from the SSC you have attended or ask a member of staff to email to confirm your attendance. To be eligible you need to have missed no more than one Student-Staff Committee this academic year.

We will then create your certificate which you can either pick-up from the Students' Union (if based at the Newcastle Campus) or we can post out to you, wherever you are in the world.

comments powered by Disqus

What's Happening

Community Rep Applications Now Open!
Apply now!

Represent the Student Voice in your local area.

2017-18 Campaigns
We've been busy!

Find out what we have been working on this year.

Did you Leave Newcastle Happy?
Leave Newcastle Happy litter pick

The annual campaign returned bigger and better!

Student Voice Report Published
Image of a report on a desk.

Read our latest report into Academic Student Representation at Newcastle University.

NUSU Elections Results

Find out who has been elected in the NUSU elections for the vacant International Students Officer, Racial Equality Officer, Students & Disabilities Officer and Students with Faith or Belief Officer.