Academic Rep E-certificates

Get your certificates now

If you would like to receive a e-certificate* to show that you have engaged with your student rep role (Course Rep, Student Chair or Student Secretary), you just need to send in your completed attendance record. To send your attendance records you can either scan a copy/take a photo and email to Alternatively you can send copies of the minutes from the meetings you have attended or ask a member of staff to email to confirm your attendance by emailing To be eligible you need to have missed no more than one Student-Staff Committee this academic year. We will then create your certificate which we will email out to you as a PDF.

*Unfortunately due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to produce hard copies of certificates at this point.


Latest News

Everyday Sexism Campaign - How to keep the conversations going.

Gender equality is a fundamental human right!

Between 25 May and 7 June, we are running an everyday sexism campaign which aims to highlight and call out sexism in the ‘new normal’. It also aims to empower the leaders of tomorrow.

A message from Pablo and Karina

A 'thank you' from your Education and Postgraduate Officers

What happened at the last Student Council of the Year

Find out which motions passed at the virtual Student Council meeting on 7 May.

Winners of the Student Rep Awards 2020

Check out who won the 2020 awards and find out more about the online awards ceremony.

NUSU Online Council, 7th May, 5.15pm

We can’t cancel democracy!