Academic and Disciplinary Issues 

Sometimes things go wrong during your time at University.  We hope they don't, but we're here to help if things become a struggle.


On these pages you can find out how to:

Academic Writing

Unfortunately we can't advise you on academic writing skills, such as researching or writing a dissertation.

We know people who can help though.

The University's Academic Skills Kit team are available to guide you through any issues if you're struggling to understand how to structure an essay, what good referencing really is all about, or if you're struggling to fit everything into the working day.

You can get in touch with the Academic Skills Kit team on their website.