The Career Development Module is a 20 credit module for second year, final year and masters students with optional module...
Seven Stories - Exhibitions Assistant
This opportunity takes place between 01 Oct 2018 and 30 Apr 2019 Applications closed on 14 Oct.
• Collaborating with the Exhibitions Manager and our wider exhibitions team and partners on exhibitions planning.
• Conducting background research.
• Undertaking evaluation work to understand how our visitors interact with our exhibitions.
• Working with the Conservator to prepare artwork for display.
• Supporting our touring exhibitions programme.
• Assisting with the deinstallation / installation of exhibitions.
• General office duties.
No specific area of study, but must demonstrate an interest in the work of Seven Stories.
A compulsory 70 hours is required for the CDM placement for the year, across October - April (terms one and two)
Flexible within office hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am – 5pm)
Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead,
Students will be expected to attend an interview prior to any placement being agreed and a university reference may be required.
Training will be provided on placement.
- Area of InterestArts, Music and Culture, Children and Young People, Education, Local Community
- Volunteering TypeCDM