NUSU Elections 2018
Do you want to lead your Students’ Union in 2018/19?
Want to gain skills and experience like no other, with a place on the board?
If so, then make sure you nominate yourself for one of the following full time roles to be elected during the NUSU Spring Elections:
- Education Officer
- Welfare and Equality Officer
- Activities Officer
- Athletic Union Officer
- Editor of the Courier
All positions are open for nominations from all students. It does not matter if you are Undergraduate or Postgraduate, home student or international. The 6 full time officer positions being elected in March are full time, paid roles, which most students do after they graduate but can also be completed as a sabbatical year between years of study. We also have part time, voluntary roles up for election - click on the Part Time roles for more information.
Click on the links below for full information
Key Elections Dates
- 12pm Thursday 15th February: Nominations close and manifestos need submitting
- Saturday 17th February: Candidates Academy
- 9am Monday 5th March: Voting Opens
- 12noon Thursday 8th March: Voting Closes
- 7.30pm Friday 9th March: Results Announced