Most Schools will have three School Reps for 2019/20: one undergraduate (UG), one postgraduate taught (PGT) and one postgraduate research (PGR), and in this round of recruitment the vast majority of positions in each school are available to apply for. However, due to the restructure of the Faculty of Medical Sciences, we are not currently looking for postgraduate research School Reps in the faculty and registration for these positions will open later in the year.
In addition, current School Reps are invited to continue in the role next year, and in following cases the current School Reps have decided to take up this opportunity:”
- Jasmine Berry – School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
- Victoria Mezzetto – School of English Literature, Language & Linguistics
- Isaac Moore – School of Pharmacy
- Elisabetta Fabrizi – School of Arts & Cultures
- Oyinkepreye ‘Lucky’ Bebeteidoh – School of Engineering
- Anastasia Trebacz – School of Education, Communication & Language Sciences
Therefore the above positions will not be available to apply for. We also will appoint a number of postgraduate School Rep positions at the start of 2019/20. For a full list of current available positions, click here.
If your School’s School Rep position is currently filled or you are looking for a less senior representation role, then look out for Course Rep elections. These elections will take place either at the end of this academic year or the beginning of 2019/20.