Most Schools will have three School Reps, one undergraduate (UG), one postgraduate taught (PGT) and one postgraduate research (PGR). During this recruitment cycle, we are looking to appoint UG and PGR School Reps. Applications will open for the PGT positions will open at the start of semester 1 of the 2020/21 academic year.
In the following cases, the current School Reps are continuing in 2020/21:
- Avneet Sandhu (Psychology)
- Michelle Johnson (Education Communication and Language Sciences PGR)
- Oyinkepreye Bebeteidoh (Engineering PGR)
- Ruth Puttick (Geography Politics and Sociology)
- David Johnson (History, Classics and Archaeology PGR)
- Li Wang (Law)
- Shiraz S/O Kaderuppan (Singapore PGR)
Therefore the above positions will not be available to apply for.
- Michael Alexander (Institute of Translational and Clinical Research Institute) is also continuing and therefore only one of the two positions in the Institute will still be available to apply for.
For a full list of current available positions, click here.
If your School’s School Rep position is currently filled or you are looking for a less senior representation role, then look out for Course Rep elections that will either take place at the end of this academic year or the beginning of next.