Registration for 2019/20 Hall Reps is now open.
What are Hall Reps?
Hall Reps are student volunteers living in halls who have agreed to represent the student body in their accommodation. They will attend Hall and Community Exec meetings during the academic year.
The Hall and Community Exec meetings will be chaired by the NUSU President and are attended by staff from the University’s Accommodation Services and Community Reps. There will also be the opportunity to get together as a Rep team to plan campaigns and events in Halls and the local area.
At the Exec meetings Hall Reps will let the Accommodation Services staff know about the big issues that students face in your halls. They will then work with them to come up with practical solutions to the issues raised that will help improve the living experience in your accommodation!
What are Hall Reps' responsibilities?
As a Hall Rep your main responsibilities would be to:
- Promote to students that you are a Hall Rep.
- Find out what students think about living in your halls.
- Attend Hall and Community Exec meetings over the year, where you would represent the views of students in your halls.
- Attend meetings to plan campaigns and events.
- Feedback to students in your halls what has been achieved at the meetings you have attended and look for feedback on the changes.
Find out more
Click here for more opportunities to volunteer with Your Voice. Get in touch with your Hall Rep or find out more about their current campaigns and projects.